here the chest workout you should be doing
So you want to get big huh? Some advice, start with your chest, in a sense that the chest is absolutely crucial in gaining muscle. You can’t just isolate one part of your body and train only that part and expect results for only that part, the body doesn’t work like that. It should be a combination of workouts like this one.
I always recommend you warm up before every workout, but especially this one as chest ache not the best feeling in the world (wiggling man titties while getting down the stairs is also an effect of chest workouts).
If you have anything to add please comment, let us know how you workout your chest and follow our socials.
Upper body, Chest, time: 45 mins
1. Benchpress: 3 sets 5 reps. This one will get you started up and ready for the rest of the workout.
2. Inclined Benchpress: 3 sets of 8 reps. Keep your weight low on this one as you just did benchpresses, failing a benchpress or inclined benchpress could result in serious damage.
3. Cable flies: 3 sets 10 reps. If you’re not at a gym like me and don’t have access to a cable machine you could swap this one for dumbell flies.
4. Pec decks: 3 sets 10 reps. Try to do negative reps, this meaning you hold the bars of the machine still for a small amount of time (3 seconds or less) at the hardest part of the exercise.
5. Push-ups: 3 sets 12 reps. This one is the last one for the day, so get every little bit of energy out so you can go home with that awesome feeling of having worked out today!
Have fun working out!