Let me guess, too busy to workout? Not anymore. This workout contains everything you need to grow muscle and start reaching your growth goals. So, Here’s a quick full body workout.
This semester I started off the usual way. Not doing much at school and not doing much in the gym. From next week on I’m starting a new workout regime following this workout when I don’t have time. I’ll do 3 to 4 workouts a week for muscle gaining and getting stronger. At least 2 of these are this full body workout. The last one will be a longer workout. I’ll do these on Fridays as those are my days off.
This semester I want to reach my academic and fitness goals and I think a strict workout plan will help with gaining structure in my student life.
A Quick Full Body Workout
What you’ll need:
- A barbell with plates
- 2 Dumbells with configurable plates
- A bench
This workout is quick but not to be underestimated. This takes me right around 30 to 40 minutes, no it’s not a
- Bench Press, 5 sets of 5 reps. This exercise just can’t get left out it just feels way too good haha.
- Deadlifts, 5 sets of 5 again. This one hits the back and hams all in one (may I add painful if not done correctly) motion. That’s right, watch your form.
- Dumbbell Lunge, 5 sets of 5 reps. These can be replaced with squats but my squat game is not something to talk about, to say the least, so I do lunges and will eventually, if my legs get a bit stronger, go to squats
- Barbell Rows, 4 sets of 6 Reps. Last but not least and also very hard to get right. Stand in front of a mirror for this one and don’t be fooled by how easy it looks from the youtube videos.
I’ll be following this workout for the next couple of weeks And I’ll give an update if this plan worked out. Thanks for reading and be sure to let us know what you think.