Workout B of my personal workout regime. This one will be focussed more on the legs. My routine contains this workout once a week, meaning you should really destroy those quads. Let’s get right into it.
Lower body time: 45 mins
- Squat (barbell): 3 sets of 8 reps. My squat is really miserable, so I can’t really recommend weight other than the bar with like 20kg. I’m a legpleb, neglected them for way too long…
- Dumbell curl: 3 sets of 15 reps. Use medium weight on this one. More arm exercises are coming so don’t wreck them already.
- Tricep extensions (dumbells): 3 sets of 15 reps. I use a bench for this one.
- Weighted dips: 3 sets 8 reps. You could do this one with a bench and some plates on your lap
- Deadlift: 3 sets 8-10 reps. As I always say with deadlifts. WATCH YOUR FORM!
- Crunches: 4 sets of 15 reps. you can weight these by holding plates close to your chest.
- Leg lifts: 4 sets of 15 reps. These are hella awkward to do. They are really good for your lower abdomen so. Do them. Haha
There you have it. Workout B of my new schedule. Try it yourselves and let me know how it has been working out. now let’s end it with the good ol’: Have a good one!