Most people looking to stay fit will want to do stuff at home. If you don’t have time or money for a gym membership or expensive equipment you can start getting fit with this routine. I used to do these in high school, a routine like this will bring some discipline into your life giving you that needed energy boost to take on the next day. Let’s get right into it!
Full body, Legs, Abs, Chest time: 20 minutes
- Crunches: 1 set of 20 reps, crunches are one of the most important abdominal exercises, they will crush your abs but it will feel good somehow haha..
- Push-ups: 1 set of 8-10 reps, for that extra chest pump boosting your energy levels to take on the next exercise.
- Squat: 1 set of 10-15 reps, good leg strength will result in overall better running performance and fitness.
- Jumping jacks: 1 minute, this exercise mainly focuses on your stamina, in the long run doing exercises like these will result in being way fitter than before. I know they are quite boring, you’ll just have to get through that.
- Plank: 1 minute, it sounds horrifying I know, I’ve been there. Trust me though, after 5 days it will start getting easier.
repeat: 4 x