So, you want to get fit but don’t want to go to the gym? This full-body workout only requires two dumbells, the ones with those removable plates. qualitywise, I don’t think there is a big difference in the quality of different brands. all of mine have been fine, just look out for the diameter of the bars and the holes in the plates. I have some plates with holes with a diameter of 30mm so they won’t fit on my bar with a diameter of 31 mm. That’s all for the equipment. Now, for warming up I always recommend you do one set of the exercise you’re about to do but with significantly less weight.
If you have any questions or don’t agree with some of my picks, feel free to let me know. I really enjoy reading your comments.
Full-body time: 45 mins
- Stationary lunge: 3 sets of 10 reps. This is a new one for me but sure as hell a leg-killer. For the weight, I recommend as much as you’re dumbells can handle
- Dumbell curl: 3 sets 10 reps. One of my favorite exercises, I always feel really accomplished after this one if that makes sense haha.
- Dumbell tricep extension: 3 sets of 8 reps. Don’t put too much weight as failing a rep could result in a headache hahaha.
- Dumbell bench press: 3 sets 6-8 reps. I usually do this one with about 20Kg per arm, I would only recommend this one if you have plates for a relatively high amount of weight.
- Weighted crunches: 4 sets 15 reps. You could use 5Kg plates to spice up your crunches, this makes them way more challenging and fun, for me at least.
- Push-Ups: 3 sets 12 reps. you could put plates on your back with this one, you need a buddy for that though. A normal push will do fine too.
Have a good one, and most of all a lot of fun!